Re: Looking for tibook G4 400 modem driver

Le Tuesday 29 April 2003 14:10, Benjamin Herrenschmidt a
écrit :
> On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 13:47, willy morin wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm looking for the linux driver for the internal modem
> > of the powerbook g4 400. Could you help me please. I
> > don't know the model of this driver and where to find
> > it.
>
> I think this model is a serial modem. The kernel
> macserial driver should work just fine with it
> (/dev/ttyS0).

I don't have the /dev/ttyS0 entry. So I do a modprobe
macserial but the module isn't found.
Then I type locate macserial and I see 2 file.
/usr/src/benh_kernel/drivers/macintosh/macserial.c
/usr/src/benh_kernel/drivers/macintosh/macserial.h

So how can I recompile my kernel to include those two module
? I do a make menuconfig but I don't see these entry.
Could you help me please ?

Thank's a lot in advance and excuse my poor english :o)
--
Willy Morin