Re: (WW) RADEON(1): Only one monitor detected, Second screen will NOT be created
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (WW) RADEON(1): Only one monitor detected, Second screen will NOT be created
- From: Michel Dänzer <email@example.com>
- Date: 28 Apr 2003 15:49:49 +0200
- Message-id: <1051537789.4231.203.camel@thor>
- In-reply-to: <1051530598.632.3.camel@zrr>
- References: <3EA64307.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1051307233.7959.36.camel@thor> <1051513083.626.1.camel@zrr> <1051525490.12191.187.camel@thor> <1051530598.632.3.camel@zrr>
On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 13:49, Zeno R.R. Davatz wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 12:24, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 08:58, Zeno R.R. Davatz wrote:
> > > On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 23:47, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > > > On Mit, 2003-04-23 at 09:38, Zeno R.R. Davatz wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > > (WW) RADEON(1): Only one monitor detected, Second screen will NOT be
> > > > > > created
> > > >
> > > > Try Option "MonitorLayout" "LVDS,CRT" (or "LVDS,TMDS" if the external
> > > > display is a flat panel connected via a digital connector).
> > > thanks for the advice.
> > >
> > > In witch section would that be? 'Device' or 'Monitor'?
> > Device.
> Gives me the same error-message as above. Do I need to add a "true" as
No, that's for boolean options and implicit.
PS: Please either follow up to both lists together or only to one of
them anymore. I'm only going to follow up to email@example.com after
this post because this is more appropriate there.
Earthling Michel Dänzer \ Debian (powerpc), XFree86 and DRI developer
Software libre enthusiast \ http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer