Re: Blackdown JDK and sid (was: Re: java 1.4 for ppc)

I installed j2sdk1.3.1-02d but the behavior didn't change any. The plugin
still only worked with my 2.95-compiled copy of Mozilla, and I still got the
relocation error. gcc -v gives "gcc version 3.2.3 20030407 (Debian
prerelease)" but I have no idea what version was used to compile the Debian
packages.

Wes Morgan