Re: java 1.4 for ppc

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 08:04:52AM -0400, Kevin B. Hendricks wrote:
> AFAIK, none exists.  I am basically the Blackdown JDK for ppc porting team
> and I simply have not had the time to start working on JDK 1.4 yet.  My
> real need is for help from someone who understands PPC assmebler and
> instruction set well and can help implement HotSpot for 1.4.

Well, I guess this is my cue to apologize publicly.

I have been working on this, but I've been a bad boy, and haven't
checked in any code yet. I have it maybe 40% done, and it's going
well. I know I should have checked in some of my work, since it
has been about a year since I originally volunteered to do this. In
the future, I'll try not to keep all my work to myself...

BTW: No, I don't think it will take another year to do the other
60% or so that's left.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com