Re: superdrive

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 12:34:29AM -0500, emorfin@caracol.red.cinvestav.mx wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Anyone knows the superdrive speed?(read, write, dvd-read, dvd-write?)
>
> I want to configure xcdroast. Any other program to burn?

Isn't it in the `dmesg`? Or at least when you insert the scsi
module. As I get:

  Vendor: MATSHITA  Model: CD-RW CW-8121    Rev: AA20
  Type:   CD-ROM ANSI SCSI revision: 02
  Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0 at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
  sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 24x/24x writer cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
  Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.12

This is for the CD Writer not the DVD Writer.

Otherwise from the tech specs at Apple. It says for the SuperDrive,
Write's DVD at 1x, CD's at 8x. While reading CD's at 24x. :)

TB