Re: would this break my debian installation?

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 15:16, florian wrote:
> nobody got an idea if that would work? one the one side it
> sounds possible to me, but i would like to avoid that i
> lose all my data..

Every time I have tried to install OS X in a system already running
Linux, OS X's installation disk utility plowed the whole drive, forcing
a Linux reinstall.  This happened once, too, when installing from within
mol, which was interesting ;).  It could just be that I don't know how
to make the OS X disk utility do what I want it to do ('cuz evidently, I
don't).