RE: network problem

Jean,

If you are using the onboard NIC then you should be able to use the 3C59x
module.

Good luck,

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell