Re: New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

> This is probably due to
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=185691 ?
>
> I put up fixed xine-lib packages at
> http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/libxine1_1-beta6-1.1_powerpc.deb
> http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/libxine-dev_1-beta6-1.1_powerpc.deb

Hi,

I installed the packages you suggested me above but dvd-streaming seems to
stay slow. I stress the fact that with ben5-kernel the stream is perfect,
it's just when I use the last ben-kernel (2.4.20-ben8 with the sleep-patch
support) that everything turn to be not fluent.

Is there some mistake/incopatibility with that patch?

Moreover I'm able to play nice avi-compressed files with both kernels.

Best

--
Francesco Rao

Caflisch group