Re: No X Windows on PowerBook G3 Help!

I'm having a similar problem getting XF86 working under Debian 2.2.20 on a
Powerbook 3400/G3 (the model just before the Wallstreet). The problem is
almost certainly the XF86Config-4 file. I too have tried numerous settings
and configurations using the Debian configuration routine without success.
Does anyone have a working version of this file for the Wallstreet or
3400/G3 that they could share. Or could someone point us to a site or email
list that might lead to a working file? Any points would be very useful.
Thanks,
Herb Howe