Re: recording with alsa on tibook

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 10:55:48PM -0500, digger vermont wrote:
> Hello,
> 	I could have sworn that sometime ago I read in this mailinglist that
> the microphone works with alsa on a tibook. Several times I searched the
> archives, and the web in general, but could not find it again.  Was I
> just fantasizing?

Nope, I believe recording works on the 'clipper' chipset (tibooks v1 &
v2), but not yet on the 'snapper' chipset (ti v3 & above).  The irony
here being the tibook III was the first to include a line-in jack :)
You can grab a griffin iMic for $40 if you really need line-in - it's
fully supported under alsa.
-Brett