emagic emi 6|2m USB audio/midi interface

Hello,

I am thinking about to buy the "emagic emi 6|2m" in order to do some
amateur music production. As I really would like to principally use
linux for that, I would like to know if anybody has experiences with
that interface. I was very amazed to find something about the earlier
model "emi 2|6" in the kernel:

CONFIG_USB_EMI26:

This driver loads firmware to Emagic EMI 2|6 low latency USB
Audio interface.

After firmware load the device is handled with standard linux
USB Audio driver.

---

I have a TiBook III

I would be happy about _any_ repport of experiences

Thanks for help

raph

clef publique :
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~proust/raph-pub-key.txt

S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des attachements au format Word ou
PowerPoint. Voir
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html