keyboard mappings

greetings all,

i would appreciate that everyone sends me a layout of their keyboard,
the actual keys. also, if you have an xmodmap of some sort send that
along, too. i'm starting a project to get some real keyboard support in
x, instead of the ugly hackery of xmodmap. it works, but, it'd be a lot
cooler if we all had some decent layouts from the start.

the above email AT nuit.ca works. if not, use the istop.com address.
and, of course, any insights that you can give me on how to proceed,
since this is maybe first major project (off-list please, as to not put
unnecessary traffic on the list).

eric

 ,''`.   http://www.debian.org/  | http://www.nuit.ca/
 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux        | http://simonraven.nuit.ca/
 `. `'                           | PGP key ID: 6169 BE0C 0891 A038