ibook2/M3 and 2.4.20-ben7 - does not wake up any more

Hello all!

I recompiled the new 2.4.20-ben7 sources from rsync.penguinppc.org
yesterday with my old .config, which worked with several 2.4.20-ben*
up to *-ben6 flawlessly.

After rebooting I closed the lid after couple of minutes on console
(no XF) Thereafter my ibook2/M3 didn't awake any more, so I had to
take out the batteries to be able to boot again.

Here runs up-to-date Woody with pmud 0.10-1.

Anybody experienced similar? What can I do to track down this
behavior?

Any hints are warmly appreciated.

THX and a nice day

--