Re: TiBook M7 sleep works!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: TiBook M7 sleep works!
- From: Brett Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:12:45 -0800
- Message-id: <20030303181245.GA25014@debian>
- In-reply-to: <20030228212624.GA7300@cattlegrid.net>
- References: <20030228200421.GB24159@debian> <20030228212624.GA7300@cattlegrid.net>
> What is the 'latest X stuff' ? I have the latest X driver from Michael
> Daenzer and the X display after a suspend/resume cycle is a bit strange
> especially when I move the mouse. I have DRI disabled.
'latest X stuff' = X 4.2.1, latest dri packages from Michael's site.
Now that you mention it, I do get a strange behavior about 50% the time,
especially when moving the mouse. Guess it was just wishful thinking. :)