Re: #166841: feedback needed

Alastair McKinstry wrote:

Hi,

I'm the console-tools maintainer, trying to close #166841: which gives
the wrong keymap to non-English (in particular French) PPC users.
I suspect this bug to be solved by previous uploads; can anyone without
a "default" keyboard please confirm that this bug exists/does not exist?

Hi,

I originated the bug where mounting /proc was suggested (#177059 <mailto:177059@bugs.debian.org>). The description in #166841 does not appear to be inconsistent with what I experienced at least. I currently run stable so I can't test.

Nicolai