Re: Adding OSX

Great.  I'll let you know how it goes.

You can boot to it with no problems...just add

macosx=/dev/hdbX (where X = partition where OS X is installed)

to your /etc/yaboot.conf then /usr/sbin/ybin and your set.

As far as reading and writing to it...that's a whole other story. I'v\
heard that this is possible, but I haven't yet tried (at length) to g\
et
this working on my install. You should have hfsplusutils installed on\

your machine which I assume helps in this process. But again, I haven\
't
tried this either.

Good luck...I'd be interested in hearing how to mount and read/write \
HFS+ myself.