deb v mdk

a few days ago mandrake announced its
mdk9.1-b2 ppc distro. debian has probably been
the most fair choice for the newest ppx hw so far,
but mandrake has ever starred for ease and practical
sense.
it would then be interesting to do some good comparison
in order to give (close-to-be-ppc-)users a wider and more
complete panorama.

i'm sorry I haven't time to reinstall from scratch a new
3-oses machine here. If someone has tried yet or feels
to try mdk-ppc and cooperate with me in writing down
some comparison notes to publish please mail me
at the address you see above/below.

bye

--
Mij	-o-	mij@bitchx.it	-o-	http://mij.oltrelinux.com