Re: tftboot.img

"Mikael" writes:

> Install documentation refers to using tftpboot.img to use with
> netboot, but I'm unable to find it in
> /dists/stable/main/disks-powerpc/current/new-powermac/
>
> Where can I get a hold of a suitible netbootimage or build my own?

I assume by "tftpboot.img" you are refferring to a kernel.

   After you make your kernel, you can use "mknbi-linux" (in the
netboot package) to prep the image. From mknbi-linux(8):

       mknbi-linux  is  a program to convert a Linux kernel image
       into a file suitable for loading by diskless systems using
       a Bootrom.

Elizabeth