Re: How to avoid goint into sleep mode with a ibook2.2?

Some days ago I notified ben of often crashes
when CUDA support was excluded from kernel.
It should not influence pmu-based machines, but the
behaviour was cleanely "crashes without, works with".

so, check you actually have CUDA support, this should
solve your problem.

however, you can disable sleep calling as root
"/etc/init.d/pmud stop ; /etc/power/pwrctl maximum ac"

bye