Do you think Debian will run on this PowerPC board?

This may be good news for people like me who'd rather
not support Apple by buying their over-priced,
eye-candy hardware and yet still want to use a
PowerPC.  The company that produces YDL is selling a
PowerPC motherboard and complete systems.  Here's the
link with more information:

The article says that it will be supported by, of
course, YDL, but I'm wondering if it will also run
Debian -- free, as in freedom, damn it.  The
motherboard is based on IBM 2000 POP design.  So I
imagine that it can be supported by Debian.  By hey, I
could be wrong, so that's why I'm asking here.

Many thanks,

Dubya Crowshaw