Re: Why is X suddenly ignoring my dvorak settings?

Well, the whole problem worked itself out, when I
set /etc/boottime.kmap.gz to the i386 version of
dvorak.  I guess X just sets its keyboard based on
this rather than the one in the XF86Config.
Since there isn't a dvorak macintosh symbols file,
I'll
try to set it to "us".  If that messes things up,
I'll go try to find that old macintosh dvorak
symbols file.  Or I'll just leave it alone.  Sure
wish there was some way to do this without setting
my whole system to dvorak with
/etc/boottime.kmap.gz, but I deal with it.

--
wcrowshaw

--
wcrowshaw