Re: the apple key

> I have an apple powerbook G4 (very very awsome), and I was wondering
> is there a way i can use the 'apple' key within X.
yes, using xmodmap. For getting the keycode of the apple key, try xev.
On my TiBook, it's 115. (I allready answered this question more exactly
in this mailing list yesterday or the day before). You can also see "man
xmodmap">
> p.s. why should i use the benh kernels?
because many things won't work without or work much less, like energy
saving, airport, framebuffer, ... nearly everything! And it's a kernel
that is specially adapted to Macs.

raph

Unix IS user-friendly. It just chooses its friends carefully

clef publique - öffentlicher Schlüssel - public key:
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~proust/raph-pub-key.txt