Debian on iBook issues

Mouse:

Is there a way to make the really stupid one-button mouse do a right click, say, as holding the Ctrl key and clicking?

What do I need to do to have both the built-in mouse working and an external mouse through the USB?

MACOSX boot:

I don't know what's wrong with my setup, but I went by various instructions and installed OSX and then Debian on 2 separate partitions. Whereas Debian is on hd:4, OSX should be on hd:6. But I have gone through pretty much all options in the yaboot.conf file in setting the parameter macosx=/dev/hdx without ever being able to boot into my OSX installation.

What can I do?

Curtis