pb with apt-get and libc6

I've got a problem : yesterday I change my woody -> sid(unstable)
It seems to be a problem with the libc6 ...

#dpkg --configure libc6
Package 'ssh-nonfree' isq not installed and no info is available
sed: can't read exim: No such file or directory
sed: can't read ssh: No such file or directory
sed: can't read netbase: No such file or directory
sed: can't read cron: No such file or directory
sed: can't read lpr: No such file or directory
dpkg: error processing libc6 (--configure)
subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
Errors were encountered while processing libc6

Any idea ? I don't know what to do ...

Thanks ...

--
JAn