Re: New sources.list line for Mac-on-Linux

At 1:31 am +0900 20/11/02, Jens Schmalzing wrote:
[   ]

Please update your sources.list accordingly.  In addition, there is

  deb http://people.debian.org/~jensen woody/

for packages backported to stable and

Apologies for being dumb ;-) but I have screwed up my sources.list using dselect. I realise now that I should have edited /etc/apt/sources.list, instead of which, I've overwritten it ;-(

I've now edited sources.list adding the above, which works fine ;-)

However, I now have nothing else in sources.list. Is there a simple way of recovering the original other than by editing by hand?

TIA

Clive
--

Clive Menzies & Associates Limited