Re: Volunteer with Mac wanted to verify bug

   Well I'm not sure which bug this thread refers to but I did notice
that the current console-tools package in debian ppc sid was having
fail conflicts which aborted its installation. The conflicts were with
binaries and man pages in kbd-compat. Doing a 'dpkg --force-all -i' on
the new console-tools allowed the install to proceed. If you don't do
that you may find that X has managled keymaps. Oddly the console
still worked while a partial console-tools was installed although
X was not working properly in terms of keymaps.
                   Jack