Re: AmigaOne / Pegasos ?

Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:

Any problems? Does Linux support all the chips in these motherboards?
I'm interested in buying a ppc box and A1/Pegasos might be
my choise.. Please post your comments!
These machines are new, and the Linux port to AmigaOne is a work in
progress. It will support all the chips in the motherboard of course,
since the motherboard is similar to a standard PC motherboard (as is the
Pegasos), with the exception of the PPC CPU and PPC Northbridge.

Anyway it's nice to hear that people should be able to get Debian running
on these boxes quite easily..

Does debian/ppc installer work for AmigaOne's ?

Works, yes.

Complains that our machine is not supported, yes.

Do we really care? No :-)

Oh, and "Ross, get your ass back to coding! ;-)"

Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm making a proto board of my AMR card ;-)