Re: 1 package(s) to rebuild on powerpc/stable

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 04:38:24PM -0500, Martin Schulze wrote:
> These packages have to be rebuilt for stable on powerpc in order to let
> the packages go into 3.0r1.
>
> Please find URLs to source packages attached below for convenience.
> When uploading, please take care of the distribution, which should
> contain 'stable' and nothing else.
>
> For further explanation please check the detailed report at
> <http://master.debian.org/~joey/3.0r1/>.
>
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/ocaml/ocaml_3.04-14.diff.gz
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/ocaml/ocaml_3.04-14.dsc
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/ocaml/ocaml_3.04.orig.tar.gz

Erm, ...

As the maintainer of this package, i am trying to rebuild this on the
two missing arches (arm and powerpc).

Voltaire seems done right now, and is listed as having sid only, and i
cannot check myself since i cannot access voltaire.

Anyway, would someone having a woody box/chroot be so kind as to build
this package for the woody r1 release ?

If not, i could try resurecting my ppc/apus box, but i was having
powersupply problems and it needs updating.

Friendly,

Sven Luther