new TiBook, supportedness and stuff....

Hello all!

I've just subscribed to this list.
I'm thinking about buying a TiBook.

Being a freedom-of-software fanatic, I do not allow myself to have any
non-free software on any of my computers, so I'm wondering,
will I be able to get it working with a DebianPPC distro in a reasonable
amount of time?

What troubles me most is the Radeon M 9k card, that I've heard is not
quite supported and the X have a lot trouble running on it...
Will it work or not? [with nothing but free drivers?]

Also, does anyone here have any expirience with the new 867mhz Tibook?

thanks.

Sinisa
--
bla