Re: pmu driver

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:32:39 +0100 (CET)
Michael Schmitz <schmitz@mail.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:

This is quite a strange thing, cos I remember old (2.4.19 ...) kernels
didn't give me this problems.

Machine is a new (not so new, now, sigh :P) ibook, 6 months old.

-I don't mind the battery is the problem.
-Apm(&& pmu) monitors just parse what they get from /proc/pmu/battery_é or
/proc/apm, thus i mind it would be odd whether each of them reads their
content incorrectly.

I'm going to try to pick up a .19k back and see what append, but this
seems to me a very strange behavior.

note: did ya see the last models? shit, they cost half of the older! :)

bye