Re: How to distinguish a mac from an Amiga?

Hi

Am 03-Nov-02 schriebst Du:
> <quote who="Ole-Egil Hvitmyren">
>
>> (our main OS isn't ready, and some hundred developers will have hardware
>> within a week or two. End user release aimed at the Linux crowd is
>> before christmas, both in G3 and G4 versions)
> Morphos?
> Are you talking about PEGASUS or about AmigaNG ?

He's talking about AmigaOne, so I guess he means AmigaOS4.

But the original poster seems to be talking about classic amigas, problem is
now if he means m86k or PPC, though both will have the same keyboards anyway.

--
Best wishes,
Andi