Re: VGA Out

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 01:46:11PM -0500, simon.raven@sympatico.ca wrote:
> there are howto's for things you didn't even know existed in *nix :)
> just get yourself to http://www.tldp.org/ and go to the individual (or single)
> list of howtos, then search with the browser's search in page function.

Do you use a template system to send this kind of very useful
mail? What about improving your script to randomly change the link to
another location like google.com? You can perhaps use the 'I fell lucky
today' google link.

Thanks for your contribution,
Christophe

An empty stomach is not a good political advisor.
-- Albert Einstein