Re: XFree86 config for tibook 667

On Sam, 2002-11-02 at 05:45, eric wrote:

> I rebuilt my kernel and now i'm booting to a mon> prompt before it gets
> to a login prompt, and after i do an x from there i hit a kernel panic.
>   unfortunatly i didn't specify my orig kernel in my yaboot.conf file.

Rule #1 (in big fat letters): _Always_ keep the kernel you're running
bootable, because you know it works...

If you haven't deleted the file, you can boot it manually from the
yaboot prompt though, something like hd:x,/path/to/kernel, where x is
the partition number of the filesystem containing the kernel.