Re: Presentation with Free Software (was: Re: url for m3mirror)

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 06:35:08PM -0300, Rog?rio Brito wrote:
> On Oct 02 2002, christophe barb? wrote:
> > Also I plan to do a presentation with my new TiBook. So if you have
> > tips on how to achieve this goal...

You could also look at advi, it is a nice program where you can write
latex presentation, with some effects, and use the active DVI viewer
advi for the presentations.

BTW, it does not support ps fonts yet, so please use the standard latex
ones, which should be just fine.

(note: i am the maintainer of advi, so any feedback is welcome).

Friendly,

Sven Luther