Re: what to do with linux.bin from 3.0 installer ?

I had also tried that linux.bin file on my PowerMac 8500 and it doesn't
work.

Try downloading the "benh" kernel image (look in penguinppc.org) or
google :-)

You must copy it under the same directory of linux.bin. It will apear
on the drop down list. It worked for me, but I don't know how to solve
the adb keyboard problem. It only works good during the instalation
process :(

Greetings :-)

--

 Clave publica disponible en keyserver.net

 Debian user 689686449

 -- Lee lo siguiente y aprenderas algo: --

 Jones' Motto:
	Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.