Re: X on a 9600 artifacts and AltGr on Keyboard mapped to where?

On  20 Aug, this message from Michel Dänzer echoed through cyberspace:
>>    Changing the depth doesn't make the problem go away,
>>    it only changes the length of the offset and the distance between
>>    the shifted lines. All listed resolutions work (all display
>>    the strange behavior).
>>    I put up a couple of photos that illustrate the problem
>>    online here: http://vinais.home-in-the.net/ppc/
>
> This is probably a bug related to framebuffer offset and/or line length.
> Someone with unusual hardware (like you :) will have to debug that code.
> Maybe 4.2.0 works better though, you could try Branden's pre-packages.

Sorry for being lazy on this :-), but did you integrate my proposed
patch regarding a comparable issue with 'control' anywhere? I said I'd
do some more testing, but didn't come around to that....

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |