Re: Woody on IBM RS/6000 7025 F50

Hi,

I have no idea whether the Matrox G200 shipped with the box.

Any pointers on how to use Minicom to access the console on the serial
port?  I have a null modem cable right here but I haven't tried this
before.

If indeed the kernel is running, I should be able to connect via the
serial port at any time after boot, is that correct?

Thanks,