Re: Woody on IBM RS/6000 7025 F50

El mié, 21-08-2002 a las 14:27, George Karaolides escribió:
> [...]
> The two-line dot-matrix display on the machine's front panel reads:
>
>   Linux/PPC 2.4.18
>     Have fun!
>
> The only improvement over trying to boot by floppy is that the machine no
> longer reboots after three minutes, which seems to indicate that the
> filesystem on the ramdisk is successfully mounted as the root fs.  But I
> can't continue the installation, because I can't interact with the
> machine...

What are you using: console or vga monitor?  I think the output
is going to other device (your kernel seem works).

You can try booting with a console, append "console=ttyS0,9600"
as argument when you boot from net, and connecting, with a null
modem between serial ports, two machines.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo@ubiobio.cl