Re: g4/867 || iBook + Debian || someOtherLinux

Hi,
thanks very much for your answer!

On Saturday 17 August 2002 14:51, Joss Winn wrote:
> You need to make sure you have this modules compiled and avaialble:
>
> /lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/drivers/char/drm/r128.o
>
> as well as the X11R6 drivers.
>
> The stock 2.4.18 woody kernel doesn't have DRM configured, so you
> can either install the 2.4.18 XFS kernel which does have the
> modules or recompile your own version of the 2.4.18-newpmac.  The simplest
> way to keep the stock kernel and add DRI is to copy the
>/boot/config-2.4.18-newpmac to
/usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.18/

i don't have th folder /usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.18/
i've got to download the kernel2.4.18-newpmac sources?where?can i download it
with apt-get?

thanks again, i'm very newbie at linux....

Arthur