strace issues

Hi,

I submitted some patches for strace on ppc a few months ago but nothing
has happened. The worst one is the fact that strace tries to insert
an intel assembly instruction in order to lock a child process in
a busy loop. This makes the -f option completely unreliable.

Can someone do an NMU for this? Id like to get a reliable strace back.
I cant find my bug report (do bug reports ever disappear?) but someone
else has reported it recently:

#153750: strace: Bogus LOOP for PowerPC

Also this will fix a problem with IPC syscalls:

#144326: strace on ppc linux misreports IPC syscalls

Anton