Re: g4/867 + Debian

hi,
this is exactly my probleme, I'm running Debian 3.0 on a powerbook G3 500 (fire wire) and my 3D acceleration doesn't work....whereas it used to work on a Mandrake... is that possible that my video card is better working on XF4.2 than in XF4.1? and when i try to compile some of my C/OpenGL code i get an error of glut (the code works perfectly on mandrake, macos(x)....does anybody can help me?

thanks very much...

bye!