Kill the X server on a PowerBook G4?

I'm still learning the nuances that make the PPC port different from the X86 port or maybe it's just the differences between a laptop and a desk top.

Thanks to this list's help, I upgraded my PowerBook G4 Ti to unstable and decided to upgrade to KDE 3.0.
Everything went fine except there is a problem with kdeinit and kmserver so I need to check my install.

The new version of KDE doesn't offer a choice to go to the CLI and my PowerBook doesn't have a 'backspace' key, just a 'Delete' key.

CTRL+ALT+Delete works right to reboot the system, but I need to do a CTRL+ALT+Backspace to just kill the xserver.

What it the Mac/PPC way to do this?

TIA,

John