Re: model 150 almost there

Hello

Thanks for the help, but I have since solved the problem.  I rebuilt the
kernel without /dev fs support and
I have reached the next screen where I config the keyboard.

I need to know how to parition the disk now.  Do I create the partitions
like I normaly do in intel or
do I need to create a disk label like partition as in Sparc?

Thanks again for the help.  Hollis gave me the devfs tip in #debianppc

JD

Ole-Egil Hvitmyren <olegil@samfundet.no> on 08/14/2002 10:42:34 AM