Re: Source.list entries for unstable ppc

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 04:14:31PM -0700, Gilger.John wrote:
> Another dumb question, I'm sure. But...
>
> What are the "correct" /etc/apt/source.list lines for unstable/Sid?
>
> I tried the obvious and simply copied my stable/Woody lines, substituting "unstable". Apt kicks out a bunch of complaints when I try an apt-get update.

Is it just the security packages?  Unstable doesn't use security
packages because the packages should update fast enough with the normal
methods that it's not an issue.

--
Brian Hicks <http://eight.dhs.org> <hick0142@umn.edu> <PGP:0xADDD1F16>
   'At Zango Transportation Concepts, our motto is "Caveat Emptor"