Re: tibook sleep support

On Sat, 2002-08-10 at 09:42, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> >> Just hoping and or wondering if sleep support for powerbook G4 DVI's
> >> made it into the final 2.4.19 release?
> >
> >Unfortunately not. There are still issues with the L3 cache (AFAIK) and
> >the graphics chip.
>
> L3 seems to be ok now (I had to have it working for the speed switch),
> though the M7 problem remains.

Ben, so far everything is working great with ForcePCIMode "true" in
XF86Config btw.. (tibook gen2 with Radeon) I got the messed up blits
thing very often without that option. Could be just a lucky compile of
the kernel though :)

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert@ximian.com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::