KeyMappings in Windowmaker

Hey all, have a couple questions....

I have in front of me, a Performa 6360 running sarge with an ADB
keyboard (apple extended II), and ther default keymapping for meta (I
think) is the alt/option key.  Now the IRC program I prefer to use is
EPIC in an X-term, and alt-# (where # is window number) switches between
windows, now in windowmaker, the same key combination switches
workspaces, if I run Konsole and tell windowmaker to not bind the
keyboard shortcuts, my IRC window switching works fine.  BUT, I prefer
to use E-Term (less resources, smaller window, prettier IMHO), and in
E-term, no matter what I do, the alt-# combination won't work, sooooo,
what I want to do, is remap the meta-key for X to the command key on
this keyboard (apple key, racetrack key, whatever), I haven't the
foggiest notion how to accomplish this.   Anybody have any idea??????

				--Shawn