Re: modem, mol, gnome session on Pismo/woody

nik gaffney wrote:
Second point is the maconlinux that i would like to
use to have some MacOS specific soft running.
It always tell me that no modules are found.
Maybe it's because i compiled the benh kernel ?
(2.4.19-rc1-ben0)

You need to install the package mol-sources and to compile it.

you can also try "startmol -a" to see if it will work with the existing mol modules. if it still gives errors, then apt-get install mol-modules-source + compile.

I get an error message compiling (with make-kpkg modules_images
called from /usr/src/benh_kernel/ ):

make[1]: dh_testdir: Command not found.

All packages are updated...
What can be the problem ?