Re: SMP on 9600 Success

Hey,

Just letting everyone know I wrote up a detailed report of my experiences on my website (go to http://drbobguy.freeshell.org and click on "steidh"). I know its written from a newbie perspective, but I thought it might be of help to people in the future trying to get SMP working (I couldn't find much documentation on this and I know something like this could have helped me).

Regards,
Bobby M
Bobby MacGregor
Austin, TX, USA

"Sometimes there is no next time, no second chance, no time out. Sometimes it's now or never."
--Bart Forbes