Almost have the GUI working....

I changed the device driver for my video card, which fixed the error I was getting before, but now it says that none of the video modes are supported. I believe the problem is an incorrect horizontal frequency. I can change that, but I've got one little problem. The paper that I had the path to XF86Config written on has disappeared, and I don't remember the path. I put it in the default location. Can someone give me the path?

Thanks,
Bert

--
Have you ever noticed that the more time you have, the less you do with
it?