Re: Horrible sound then waking up ibook from sleep

>On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 02:56:26PM +0200, Elisa Manara wrote:
>> I know this horrifying scream ;)
>> I have an ibook2 500MHz and this happened to me too,
>> until I upgraded my kernel to 2.4.19-pre10. Actually
>> I don't know if this bug was really fixed, or if it does
>> not occur anymore only by chance...
>> What kernel version are you running?
>
>I'm still at 2.4.19-pre9-ben0 maybe I should take some time in the
>weekend and upgrade the kernel. It's worth a try.
>
>Thanks everyone who replied, I hadn't seen anything about this before so
>I didn't know that it was such a widely known issue.

The problem have probably not been fixed, though I'll see if I
can do something about it one of these days. It happened to me
at the airport when going to OLS, at the imigration, when they
asked me to open the tipb to check it actually worked ;)

Ben.